Juego de Ruedas Bora One 35 Tubular
The legendary Bora is not just for the pros.
That's why the Campy Tech Lab™ engineers designed the Bora™ One. The tubular set with full carbon rim that will make you feel like a true champion.
Maximum aerodynamics, extreme speed, incredible handling. The Bora™ One is sure to give you the utmost satisfaction in any situation. Even on the most challenging mountain curves.
The Bora™ One wheelset is now available also in the new Dark Label version.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FULL CARBON HIGH PROFILE FOR 50mm TUBULAR: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Extremely limited weight. The highest degree of lateral stiffness and reactivity of the wheel.
- EXCLUSIVE RIM PRINTING SYSTEM: rim painting no longer required. The weight is greatly reduced and the surface is free from imperfections.
- RDB™ RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE: exclusive system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds. Moulded into the rim itself.
- NEW BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS: the new blend increases the brake performance by about 40% on wet surfaces and 20% on dry surfaces without increasing the wear and tear on the pad. For a more modular and more secure stop.
- SPOKES WITH AERODYNAMIC PROFILE: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- ALUMINIUM HUB: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness while keeping the weight low.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy ball/bearing adjustment - reduces possible ball/bearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.